Saturday, October 23, 2010

Pumpkin Patch

A couple of weeks ago, on the 11th, I took my granddaughter "K" and met John at Kuhlwein's Farm. My daycare center was having a Family Night. It was such a gorgeous day!! Both "K" and I were excited. I had never been to a pumpkin patch before. John went every single year when he was a little boy. We went on a hayride and were dropped off at the corn maze. When we came came out of the corn maze we were right in the middle of the pumpkn field.

"K" was struggling to get her pumpkin to the tractor!

Check my pumpkin!!

I had so much fun. We got to roast hot dogs, roast marshmallows, make smores. The kids had so much fun. It was great to see them all outside of the classroom just having fun.

4 comments:

  1. getting so excited for you guys!@!! You are so close! Cannot wait to hear good news....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pumpkin patch!! And I am so excited about how close ya'll are getting to your baby girl!!! YAY!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pumpkin-picking is so much fun! And I love your outfits from the previous post--beautiful!

    Soooo excited for you at number 1!!!!! Yay! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look great!!! And we are so happy for you and Uncle John! :)

    ReplyDelete