Monday, July 25, 2011

Happy 8th Anniversary!!

July 24, 2003. Hands down one of the best days of my life. I was so happy, peaceful and calm on my wedding day. Not an ounce of jitters. I knew John was the man I was meant to be with for the rest of my life because I knew that God brought us together. I am so thankful that I trusted Him enough to keep my heart open for John. This was our gorgeous day 8 years ago:


These last several years have been met with a few ups and downs and challenges that we could have never foreseen. But we've gone through them together, side by side and been each other's total support system. We have a few more gray hairs (me, not him) , put on a few more pounds, acquired a few more little aches and pains, but we've also laughed more than we've cried, loved more, loved stronger and loved harder which has allowed us to expand our family. In this last year, we have gone from a family of 2 to a family of 3:



Happy Anniversary to my best friend, life partner and best blessing. I love you!!

3 comments: