Monday, September 20, 2010

Definitely thinking about our referral

Even though I got a good night's rest, I still woke up feeling tired. All I wanted to do was stay in bed. I was sluggish all day long.  But off to work I went.
I work at a daycare center in the School Age classroom. Four times a day a drive the little kiddos to K and back. So I was on my 3rd bus run of the day. I only have to take one kiddo to PM Kindergarten. We get to the bus and I get in, buckle up, turn on the bus, getting ready to put it in reverse and realize that I didn't let my kiddo on the bus yet. So my kiddo gets on, buckles up and away we go. Down the stretch of road we're on I'm thinking about The Referral Call....Will it happen while I'm at work? Will I be able to answer the phone? If I am at work when the call comes, will I be able to go home to see the pictures of our little girl?

Questions, questions questions  :-)

So I make a left turn, going through a neighborhood and realize that I turned too soon and I was getting ready to take my kiddo to the wrong school!! Good Grief. My kiddo says "Ms. Shannon, you're so silly!" She has no idea. No doubt I'll be going to bed early tonight. Hopefully Monday Night Football will lull me to sleep.

1 comment:

  1. ha ha! :) LOVE you BLOG! I'm excited to 'FOLLOW' your journey and I also find myself daydreaming of the exact time and place that REFERRAL call will happen!!! ...waiting along with ya. :)

    ReplyDelete