Saturday, September 11, 2010

Happy New Year....

in Ethiopia.

This is my very first time blogging ever and I must say I never knew there was so much to consider in setting up a blog. Fortunately I'm not overwhelmed.

Back to Ethiopia. We (Hubby & I)  just learned last night while eating at our favorite Ethiopian restaurant (Abyssinia Cafe) that the Ethiopian New Year was being celebrated. How exciting. So now we're learning everything we can about it.

Hubby & I have been going through the adoption process with AGCI now since January '09. We are currently on the waitlist at #13 (just recently updated - YAY) for our little girl. We've been on the waitlist since February of this year. Such a long time to be on the waitlist but we're hoping that we can get a referral by the end of this year.

To all those who read this, please keep us and our little girl in your prayers. God Bless... 

1 comment:

  1. Hey Shannon, I so hope you are right about the referrals! I was starting to doubt, but after yesterday's referral I am hopeful again for a Fall referral! Hope to see you in Ethiopia soon!

    ReplyDelete