Thursday, November 22, 2012

Pumpkin Patch

So much has happened in the last 3 to 4 weeks, I hardly know where to begin. I actually had to go back to all my pictures to make sure I put all of these blog posts in the correct order.

So, let's start with the pumpkin patch:

Waaayyyy back in October, we were able to take Eva to a pumpkin patch that I had learned about back when I was working daycare. Originally I wanted to take her in the beginning of October but there was a glitch in the plans. Then she got sick for about a week and soon after we met with days of rain. Towards the end of the month, though, we were finally able to get there and we met with a girlfriend (former co-worker) and her family. Eva and her daughter are the same age :-)  We got there before my friend Gri, so we started out taking some pictures.

My little Buckeye

Once they arrived, we decided to take the tractor hayride to the pumpkin patch. Eva was so excited to see all the pumpkins. The tractor dropped us off at the corn maze. We had to go through the maze first, and then as we exited, the pumpkins were right in front of us.







It took a while, But Eva eventually found her pumpkin and even picked one out for Baby "B" :-)




After we got our pumpkins, Eva and her BFF Alli rode back on the tractor together.


After some lunch and s'mores (yummy!!) we got a couple of pictures taken and then the girls played together for a little bit.



 













          

No comments:

Post a Comment