Sunday, November 21, 2010

Referral Projects

Now that we have our referral and have completed the next round of paperwork, I am now highly motivated to tackle 2 projects that have just been sitting in a corner waiting on me.

As I mentioned earlier, I am a scrapbook fiend! I absolutely love it and it totally relaxes me. I especially love going to crop parties at my favorite store Archivers. The people there energize me and watching their creativity at work gives me such good ideas for things that I would never think to do. Unfortunately with life, work, & classes that I took at the local community college during the '09-'10 school year, I haven't cropped anything in almost a year!! But that's all about to change!! Back in the spring I found the perfect photo album that I affectionately call The Adoption Scrapbook. I can't wait to get started :-)


Before scrapbooking/cropping was ever a thought though, I used to crochet. I learned about 10 years ago (Wow! It's been that long!) when I used to work as a police dispatcher in the Radio Room. Crocheting was one of the only crafts that we were allowed to do on our down time. My mom crocheted for years. She made some amazing blankets when I was a little girl. I still have one that I cuddle up in when I'm watching TV. I never thought I would be a person who liked to crochet but I love it. So here's the blanket that I'm working on for Baby E.

I got it started just enough to make sure that I could follow the pattern.
 Stay tuned for the results :-)

1 comment:

  1. YAY! fun stuff! i love to crochet! looks like this is going to be a beautiful blanket! i love the colors!

    ReplyDelete