Thursday, November 4, 2010

Thankful

The very last part of the day has been a little difficult for me. A few ups and downs:

Up: Officially

       #1 on the girls waitlist (6-24 months)
Up: I won an Israel Houghton CD from Angela http://hunts4adoption.blogspot.com/ Thanks girl! :-)

Up & Down: My #2 buddy received her referral phone call for her baby girl (YAY) and we're still waiting (SNIFFLES).

A few days ago my coworker/friend posted a challenge on FB to those who could find something to be thankful for every day for the month of November. This is what I have to be thankful for:

November 1: I am thankful to come home to a roof over my head and food in the cupboards.

November 2: I am thankful that I can hear my alarm clock in the morning, hear my granddaughter ring the door bell when she gets dropped off every morning, & listen to my praise music on the way to work.

November 3: I'm thankful that I can put one foot in front of the other without the aid of a crutch, cane, walker or wheelchair...and without any pain!

Today:
I'm thankful that after 7 years of marriage, my husband and I still enjoy each other's company and can make each other laugh.

3 comments:

  1. praying that your call is just around the corner... i know the wait is HARD!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WE'RE THANKFUL TO HAVE YOU AND JOHN IN OUR LIVES GOD BLESS YOU BOTH AND YOUR BABY GIRL ;)
    WE CAN'T WAIT TO MEET BABY E
    HUDA AND RAMI

    ReplyDelete
  3. praying for your call to come today!!! CAnnot wait to hear your news!

    ReplyDelete